Natural Makeup Look with 1028 Visual Therapy Makeup Collection | Tutorial + Review

السلام علىكم

Hi! How's Raya preparation going?? Omggg Rayabis tomorrow! My Raya this year is going to be a whole lot different with the presence of our baby Amaan Arjuna! hehe. It's going to be challenging too! haha

Therefore I will opt for a quick, simple and natural looking makeup look this Raya! FYI, I am especially collaborating with 1028 Visual Therapy cosmetic, a Taiwanese brand to create this look. you can find all the products mentioned at watson!

Watch me doing the makeup aka so-called tutorial below. It's my first time recording a video like this so pardon my noob video okay haha.


Products Reviews

1) Moisture Infusion CC Essence Cream SPF30 PA++

Packaging: 
Comes in a typical plastic tube that is light and thin, easy to fit in a makeup bag.

Texture:
Creamy. Glides smoothly on the skin but doesn't make your face feel sticky after application which I love!! Even though it claims to be hydrating to the skin, it doesn't finish looking like so - it is more matte, feel powdered than I would expect it to be.

Scent:
It has a very strong fragrance; perfume-y which I like! hehe. Some people might not like it but huhu I am a sucker to great smelling products.

Product:
I'd say the coverage it provides is sheer; feels like skin but it really brightens my dull complexion and even out my skin tone. It can used underneath a foundation if you want a higher coverage but I'd still use it individually because it feels lightweight on the skin even after few layers. oh yes, the layering really help to increase the coverage if you need it :)

2) Longwear Eyebrow Definer

Packaging:
Dual end; one with the product which is in rhombus shape or I would call it like khatt (Islamic calligraphy) pencil hehe, the other end is the spoolie brush.



It also comes with a sharpener for that special shape but is pretty useless to me because I just couldn't figure out how to use it haha.

Texture/Colour: 
the lead quite not too creamy, sturdy with just the right softness to draw and fill in the brow and is in soft dark brown in colour.

It really helps to seamlessly create that natural brow look. Major loveeeeee!!

3) Mont Blanc Eyeshadow Kit

Packaging:
cute metal box with mont blanc desserts <3

good quality mirror. (Y) comes in 6 pretty earthy tone.

the applicator provided is the spongy tips and a brush tip.

Texture/Pigmentation:
The first eyeshadow from the left is the only matte finish eyeshadow on the pan; the 2nd from left is the most shimmering eyeshadow while the others are all give metallic-y finish. It is not the smoothest eyeshadow but is still soft and not chalky. pigmentation is so-so but is great to create a subtle elegant yet natural look. I personally feel this kit will be great for beginners!

3) Infinity Longwear Black Eyeliner

Applicator:
It comes with a brush tip which is very thin and flexible.

Product:
The brush is great for creating precise lines. From the picture, I showed how thick a single stroke can create. The ink dries instantly after applying and it is totally smudge proof! it's water proof too! this one will be great for beginners too; I strongly recommend!!

Thin line

A more dramatic thick line

4) Miracle Extension Mascara

Wand/Brush:
The curved brush makes it easy to reach all lashes without any contact to the skin. however it doesn't separate the lashes well and they tend to clump. i had to manually separate my lashes with toothpicks haha.

Product:
The product is not so wet, quite velvety and is very sticky making the lashes tend to clump together. I like how black the product is. It made my lashline looks thick and bold. I was expecting there'll be like the fibres in since the product's name has extension word in it however there's none and I don't find it extends my lashes. smudge and water proof but is very easy to remove; can just use warm water to take it off.

5) Ultimate Oil-Control Powder 

Packaging:

Cute lil' compact (just a palm size) in pink is made from plastic and comes with a good quality mirror. 

Product:
Very soft texture and it is super matte that really helps with the oil control as it claimed. my T-zone definitely needs this and it lasts through out the day. it increase the coverage too!



FYI, 1028 Visual Therapy cosmetics now available in Watsons!

Credit to: 
The Butterfly Project @butterflymsia
1028 Visual Therapy @1028_my
#1028_my #watsonsmy


Thanks for being here!
Till next time!
Eid Mubarak and happy holiday in advance! 
XOXO

Post a Comment

Makeover by Butterfly Project