Pure Botanical Immunizer by Kim&Him - Review



اسلام عليكم

Hello everyone! 


I'm back with another review! and I'm super excited to share about this product with you guys since it is a great one, I promise! 






If you know me well, you would know my stand with skincare products! My skincare routine is a tedious one. haha. It can take up to 10 steps at a time! so, how often do you hear about a 6-in-1 product? I swear it's my first time ever! This pure botanical immunizer acts as a toner, serum, day cream, night cream and sunblock of spf35!! Isn't it amazing?! I've always love layering my skincare products but I have to admit, apply just 1 product right after cleansing is very very convenient! especially when I am feeling all lazy and tired after a long day at work! (Y) 


Formulated with natural organic plants like green tea, lemon and chamomile, I hereby declare this product is the bomb dot com! hehe. Good job Kim&Him! <3






Texture 

Very thin and runny. A little bit slimy and sticky right after applying but leaves your skin feels silky smooth after about 3 minutes for a thin layer application.





Scent

Totally odorless. (Y)




I have been applying this product religiously for more than a week now. To be exact, I applied it 4 times a day ( in the morning, after Zuhr prayer, after Asr prayer and at night) without mixing with any other products.

here's my approved effect of the pure botanical immunizer by Kim&Him :-





I don't have the most flawless skin but I feel confident with my bareskin now! I find it even more amazing because, it is THAT time of the month #ifyouknowwhatImean , I don't break out as much. In fact, my skin's actually behaving very greatly! 

#NOFILTER






Price

RM89 for 15ml (Y). 




For more information and reviews of the product, please visit https://www.instagram.com/kim.and.him_feedbacks/



Thanks for reading! 

Till then! 

XOXO 

Post a Comment

Makeover by Butterfly Project