Nia Amira - Mixed Botanics Drinks

اسلام عليكم
Hello everyone!


I've been super busy lately! I wanna cryyyyyy T_T


I usually end up getting ill whenever I'm all stressed up hahahaha but thanks to Nia Amira, I can now keep up with all the work loads! Nia Amira has been helping me a lot with my health, stamina and energy. 

hehe thank youu my sister baby for being my model :P


Nia Vera



Nia Vera is made from Aloe Vera and Ajwa Dates; very very good for my digestive system. Happy tummy, happy me! hehe. Did I mention yet that my gastric is very calm these days after I consume Nia Amira Vera?!! yes, it is! cool right?! 3 spoonful every morning and night cleanses my taste buds with it's clean taste.



Nia Ultimate



This potent juice made from all kinds of fruits is what energize me all day long by providing all the vitamins needed by the body!! 



Thanks Nia Amira!!


Till next time! 
XOXO

Post a Comment

Makeover by Butterfly Project