Pimp Up My Chu Lip Contest !




This funky dome shape lipbalm called ChuLip is definitely the hype these day! It can never be more stylish than a healthy lips with super trendy lipbalm accessorizing your desk or handbag.





I've been wanting to get myself those lipbalms right after I heard that Metholatum has come out with the Chu Lip but I am lucky enough to be invited to Pimp Up My ChuLip event !! Thanks Mentholatum and The Butterfly Project - Beauty Bloggers for this priceless experience! I can't be more thankful! XOXO




I really loveeeeee the kissing-lipbalm concept they're bringing. If you don't already know, Chu means Kiss in Japanese. So, you're literally kissing the lipbalm when applying it. it makes applying lipbalm on the go is much easier without the need to look at the mirror. besides, isn't it cute? haha >_<




Pimp Up My Chu Lip is an event where these super cute lipbalms are pimped up so that they can be personalized house decorations. 

Good news to creative and artistic people!! 

Mentholatum is organizing a contest in search for the most outstanding creative Chu Lip designs.


 

How could you have the heart to throw away these super cute lipbalms? What we did was personalizing and turn them into prettier decorations!





All you need to do is to decorate the Chu Lip as you like, take a picture of it and upload onto www.chulip.com.my/pimpmychulip ! (5th March – 31st March 2015) 

 

Get inspired by these creations!











I ended up create this during the event! :-



which I called my precious Princess Chu Lip Fairy Godmother. heee. please do not laugh. Forgive this not-so-creative-or-artistic girl :P



Besides being all cute and pretty, Chu Lip lipbalms are formulated with a delicious blend of recipes as well as being enhanced with moisturizing ingredients of Olive Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil and Rose Hip Oil.



Collect all four of them at RM25.90 each!

Pink – Paris, Perfect Memories to feel the eternal love of sweet berry scent with its unique mix of raspberry and peach flavour.


Red – NY, Brilliant My Way and be dazzled with the powerful fruity scent of Apple, Ginger and Tea Rose.

Purple – Arabian, Floral Shower and experience the magic spell of elegant flower scent of Rose, Germanium and Clove.

Green – Nordic, Fancy Nostalgia and enter the world of fairytale surrounded with the refreshing scent of Orange, Lime and Mango.



Thanks for reading!
XOXO
  1. Hai najlaa, dah submit ke your Princess Chu Lip Fairy Godmother tu? She's cuteeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comel betul najlaa punya Chu Lip ^_^ it was nice to meet you there dear! sorry tak sempat nak borak lama dengan Najlaa >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute your Princess ChuLip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Makeover by Butterfly Project