Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquer Review

I'm making a short review today. A product that I regret buying...






I have always considered myself as someone who is not picky with products. If I don't really like a product, it'll be finished later than a more favorable product. that's it. However, I just can't tolerate with this one. it's just so bad that I have to throw it away right away.



First thing first, let's talk about the colour. *I can't remember exactly the name of the shade* Bright hot pink; Gorgeous! what's not to love? 


Pigmentation - cool! Very pigmented. It's like the liquid lipstick that dries matte. even when I swatched onto the back of my hand, it's hard to be removed. so I know it is very long lasting.






here comes the bad part:-


Scent - omg. it's smells like chemical! like something toxic. At first I thought it's just the bottle or packaging, so I just applied it anyway. the next thing I know, it makes my lips feel like burning!! The colour don't set properly. it smudges all over before it can turn matte. The worst thing is, the smell of the lippie is so badly overwhelming that makes me wanna throw up and need to take it off immediately. T_T



Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if it's just mine. It could be that only I get a bad product. 



Till next time. 

Thanks for reading.

XOXO
  1. I just bought this too but in diff colour, but mine is okay, doesn't have funny smell and all. Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. The colour is gorgeous! maybe kalau lips burning, ingredients tak sesuai or the lip lacquer tu spoiled one? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound nice -about the smell esp. Try the Elianto lacquer. I bought and not too bad. But I'm sure you know that such a product is one a dry side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. menarikk lip.. warna pun nice jee

    ReplyDelete

Makeover by Butterfly Project