Hello! Happy Thursday! hehe
so today's quick update is on the basic "how I shape and fill my brow".
no plucking/trimming/shaving (Y)
if you want them to look more natural,
the key is to work with your natural eyebrow shape
and use brow powder (or eyeshadow)
there's nothing much I can say about since the pictures are pretty self-explanatory:
- outline your desired eyebrow shape
- fill them in especially in the sparse area
- for the front eyebrow part, fill it as lightly as you can
- the bottom left picture is after brushing and combing everything out using spoolie brush for softer-looking brow and so it don't look so drawn on
- use a concealer to correct or erase stray hairsthen you can finish off with the rest of your eye makeup!
That's all for todayyyyy!
Thanks for reading! XOXO