My Makeup Bag + Organizing Tips

I'm a nomad. I travel back and forth Malacca - KL as frequent as at least every 2 weeks since I'm staying in a residential college here in UM and my hometown is in Malacca. 



anddddd.. I have an issue. I have a packing issue. I always always end up bringing almost everything with me. T_T. I'm always worried that I don't pack enough like, "you never know when you will need this and this and this". you got what I mean? Is it just me??? haha.



Well.. that includes packing my makeup. I always feel the need of bringing everything with me and in the process, I don't know, for some reason, I lost a lot of my makeup stuff; I might have misplaced them or have dropped them somewhere. They are all because I don't really have proper storage. 



Until my mum gave me hers! woohoooo!!

this is a beauty. how cool is this vintage makeup bag ( or box ) ?!! major loveeee!


she don't use it anymore, so she said I can have it! saved a lot of money because of this hehehe. Thank You SO MUCH Maaaaa!! <3 <3 <3


If you open it, it looks like this:
there's a detachable upper part and a mirror



If I am to bring all I need, it will look something like this:
HAHAHAHAHA.
how is it helping if I don't organize them, right?



So, I'm gonna share how I organize those stuff so I can easily reach them.



I bought this Partition Board at Daiso the other day for RM5
(daa..of course -_- hee)

In the package they are 3 pieces with very pretty patterns of hearts and bows. If I'm not mistaken, I think they are available in 3 different colours; white, pink and blue. 

they are quite long so you can cut them to fit the size of your bag. 


after that, just assemble them by connecting the sunken part. adhesive glue is unnecessary. make partitions as you like! 

I really like how they turned out.
they might be as neat but yeah, it works! I can now easily find what I need!



That's all for today!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time! XOXO


  1. This piece of writing is truly a good one it helps
    new web visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.



    Stop by my site - Pembuatan Tas ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, y u no tell me you also live in Melaka XDD i thought i'm the only loner here in Melaka :p Secondly, thanks for telling about the partition board, i never thought it is available at Daiso. esok nak pegi usha lah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omggg orang melaka jugak?! sep! sep! haha.

      yeah, go usha. ada banyak different sizes and so. this's one good stuff! :)

      Delete
  3. partition daiso tu akak beli tuk anak2...
    sgt praktikal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyaaa so cuteeeee cuteee lahhh.... kak. duit tak banyak lagik nak main make up make up. hahaha... hastag #Iisjeles.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. #nojeles2please . tunggu nanti dah ada duit sendiri main la makeup puas2 hehehe

      Delete
  5. I see all your stuffs nicely organized in the bag your mum gave Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. same! when packing some things , we're never know when we need this or this . end up... i brought a lot! hakhak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan! sep! kadang2 bagus kadang2 buat penat je bawak haha. apa laaa haha

      Delete
  7. ni orang pompuan punya alat solek kan... kalau orang lelaki semua humban celah2 baju... mana muat semua sumbat janji tak lebih berat.. kalau lebih jugak separuh buang.... ala ala Mr Bean jer kan... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. orang laki simple je. bagus la macamtu. packing ni boleh buat serabut kepala otak taw haha. jangan jadi macam kami >_< hee

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. hehe dah ada partition tak jenuh sangat kot heee >_<

      Delete
  9. I'm dying to have my own mekap beg. Buat masa sekarang ni pakai beg kecik2 and masukkan kt beg besar. haha. Nak bawak ke mana-mana, angkut sekali beg besar tu. hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sama la kite dulu. macam2 bag2 kecik ada last2 masuk semua dalam 1 larger bag haha.

      Delete
  10. kalau sy ade dua beg. hehe.
    Satu beg yg sy wajib pakai, satu lagi yg jarang2.. tp beg yg jarang2 tu besar sikit sebab kalau nak bawa semua beg kecik boleh sumbat masuk je dalam beg satu lagi. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhh hehe. i ada masalah pilih mana yang wajib mana tak. semua nak. hahaha >__<"

      Delete
  11. Wowwww banyaknyaaa. Nad punya hmm macam 1/4 Najlaa jerr haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Salam

    SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2015

    Semoga tahun2 mendatang menjanjikan kemakmuran, keamanana dan kesejahteraan kepada kita semua.... aminnn....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah. Aminnn. may 2015 is a better year to all of us :)

      Delete
  13. Wow..menarik, btw happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wahhh comelnya kak yg partiton board tu.. tp memang benda tu jadikan kita senang nak amik barang.. kalau yg first tu macam berselerak sikit kan.. nice sharing kak ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan comel kan. love love ribbon ribbon haha. thank youu dear :)

      Delete
  15. good idea lah! nak cari lah kat daiso. tak penah jumpa pulak selama ni... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suka la makeup box ni! It is so vintage and classy! Love your DIY too !! creative! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post, i need to buy this partition board..

    ReplyDelete

Makeover by Butterfly Project