They're Real! Mascara is an extremely great product, i swear! *no, today's review is not about the mascara though haha. maybe later okay*
So when they launch the they're Real! push-up liner, i get really excited and i feel like i MUST try it.
bought it at Sephora at RM100
anddddd here i am, wanting to share with you how i find it.
in case you don't know what is this push-up liner is, let me brief you a little about it. basically, it's gel eyeliner pen, or more accurately described as the lash-hugging gel liner pen. it's the latest eyeliner technology invention hehe.
it is about the same size as a regular pen, has a base that can be twisted around for the gel to delivered to the tip.
the tip is the main character here. unlike its stiff-looking, it is a very soft silicon-like material tip.
Reviews (pros & cons):
- creamy texture
- to get a very black line, needs to get generous amount of it or to re-line few times.
- glides smoothly on the lash line
- the angled tip really made it easy to wing it out. so, this is especially great for beginners!
- it gives a very precise fine line like a thin angled brush give
- looks neat with the matte finish
- it really hugs the lashes that i can't see any gap and i don't care if i don't line my tight line.
- i don't feel it's suitable for applying at the lower lashes.
- even when i rub my eyes so much, i won't get me the panda eye. it's smudge proof and it could last very long too.
- it's hard to be removed too! i don't know if it's especially easy if i use the they're Real! remover, but it took me quite some time to really remove everything (including the black stain).
and i'm pretty sure, it will look great with a few coats of the they're real mascara !!
if you wanna try something new or you are not familiar with applying eyeliner, yes, this could be a good product with you.
but if you ask me will i repurchase it?
because there are much better and cheaper options at the drugstore.
That is all!
Thanks for reading!
Till then! :) XOXO